HighJump Cloud Warehouse Management (WMS) delivers best‐of‐breed warehouse management capability in a software as a service (SaaS) model utilizing enterprise cloud technology. Combining a full spectrum of Auto ID (ADC) technology with a deeply functional, Internet-based architecture, HighJump Cloud WMS delivers a powerful, scalable and flexible real-time warehouse management system. You can be confident that your customer’s orders are perfect, and that you are driving down your fulfillment costs everyday with HighJump.
HighJump Cloud Managed Services…The Value Starts Here
Your IT staff can be reallocated to focus on strategic programs that help leverage new technology across your business without concerning themselves with the fulfillment operation. Let HighJump manage the mission critical environment of your DC…it is our core competency.
The underlying server and storage infrastructure, securing system availabilityWith the HighJump cloud offering, you get the following Managed Services when you subscribe:
- Data base administration ensuring immediate response time
- Archive, backup and recovery
- Major release and periodic upgrade installation management
- The choice of either public or private cloud deployment
- Support from the people that developed the solution, HighJump
What Makes HighJump Cloud Warehouse Management Different?
In addition to the managed services, what sets HighJump apart from other solution providers with Cloud offerings is what is available in the solution. The HighJump suite includes not only core WMS functionality but a comprehensive suite of supply chain solutions. The Cloud WMS package may be configured to provide:
- A complete best-of-breed WMS,
- Multi-carrier rate shopping and shipping,
- EDI integration, ensuring seamless retail compliance,
- Business analytics
- Choice of either public or private cloud deployment
HighJump is the most compelling fulfillment solution for the mid-market available today.
HighJump Cloud WMS offers seamless integration with many popular ERP solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, and NetSuite. HighJump Cloud WMS is simple to operate as it was built using the latest in Microsoft .NET and Silverlight technology, creating an environment that is familiar to the user.
With HighJump, you’ll boost productivity, reduce costs, shorten order fulfillment times, increase customer satisfaction and deliver a rapid return on investment (ROI). Key Benefits include:
- A fully featured WMS incorporating real time processes for inbound management, receipts, putaway, replenishments, cycle counting and full physical inventory, stock allocation and wave planning, matching order profiles with efficient pick methods, packing, multiple carrier rate shopping, EDI integration, compliance label generation and customer specific value added services
- A strong ROI typically resulting in hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual savings
- Cloud Hosting and Managed Services, enabling you to focus on the operation while HighJump does the rest
- Most functionality is provided out-of-box, minimal customization will help reduce implementation costs with most implementations taking 90 days
- Modular design with integration-friendly architecture makes it simple to upgrade or add new modules, meaning you only pay for what you need
- Complete warehouse inventory visibility with dashboards and Business Analytics providing common, prebuilt warehouse KPIs tracking labor, utilization, accuracy and customer-centric statistics
- Web-centric design enables internal and external users visibility into the status of warehouse operations
Successful customers in the following verticals:
- Multi-channel consumer packaged goods
- Wholesale distributors
- Medical device
- Food service
- Apparel and accessory
- and more…