TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP is the only EDI solution built exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics GP. Embedded within Microsoft Dynamics GP, TrueCommerce EDI for GP allows you to process EDI transactions within the GP Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing modules. Our solution streamlines your EDI workflows so that your employees can process transactions efficiently and with greater accuracy without having to be EDI experts.
Learn more about how TrueCommerce offers the deepest level of integration and adaptability with Microsoft Dynamics GP with over 30 unique document integrations, as well as support ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML, CSV and other data formats.
Contact an EDI Specialist
BUILT EXCLUSIVELY FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP
TrueCommerce EDI for GP is built within Dynamics GP, providing the highest level of integration and offering configurable business rules that prewire Dynamics GP to automatically integrate EDI document exchanges with your business partners.
- Certified for Dynamics GP: TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP provides a level of usability, scalability, data integrity and support that only technology optimized for Dynamics GP can offer.
- Manage your EDI documents directly within Dynamics GP: Working directly within GP versus having to interface with multiple applications, portals and other 3rd party applications offers our customers the best experience when managing time sensitive business documents.
- Bring your team up to speed quickly: TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP is simply deployed as an additional module within Dynamics GP, providing your team a familiar environment in which to manage EDI documents.
- Leverage our Microsoft Dynamics expertise: TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP was built by GP experts and is implemented and supported by GP experts. The TrueCommerce Professional Services team follows a proven methodology for implementation and best practices to minimize risk when implementing a business critical solution.
FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE
TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP allows your organization to implement only the functionality you need with our business-partner specific modules (i.e. Customers, Suppliers, 3PL’s, etc.). TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP is built to scale effectively with your business and adapt to your specific GP implementation without requiring customizations.
- Simplify your day-to-day EDI management: Our turnkey solution eliminates duplicity of data entry between your ERP and EDI solution, freeing up resources to focus on value add to your business.
- Manage EDI workflows by exception: Unattended processing automates the EDI integration jobs based on a flexible EDI workflow scheduler. Along with intuitive EDI Exception Reports, any errors or warnings are delivered via email alerts to the business users that understand the context of your business relationships and can quickly address an exceptional scenario.
- Automate order-to-cash processes: TrueCommerce EDI for GP automates EDI document exchanges used to orchestrate the order-to-cash processes starting with inbound orders from your customers and much more.
- Orchestrate the procure-to-pay process: We help you automate EDI document exchanges used to orchestrate the procure-to-pay processes starting with releasing orders to your supplier community and much more.
- Seamlessly exchange EDI documents with your remote warehouse: TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP automates EDI document exchanges used when outsourcing a portion or all of your distribution to a 3PL.
- Grow with a complete suite of Supply Chain solutions: HighJump offers a complete end-to-end suite of supply chain solutions that are built for Dynamics GP, including warehouse management, multi-carrier shipping, and more.
STREAMLINED NEW TRADING PARTNER ONBOARDING
As your business welcomes new trading partners our team of experts manage the onboarding process. As your existing partners dictate changes to EDI compliance requirements and GS1 labels, our team manages the compliance changes as part of our managed service offering
- Onboard new trading partners quickly: TrueCommerce EDI for Dynamics GP has an extensive library with thousands of pre-built Trading Partner Maps, label and pack slip reports to streamline your implementation and reduce time to go live.
- Standardize trading partner rules: TrueCommerce EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP enables you to ensure standardization across your trading partner community, while allowing you to create unique trading-partner specific business rules where necessitated.
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
TrueCommerce EDI for Microsoft Dynamics GP offers a market proven turnkey EDI solution coupled with GP experienced professional resources to insure a successful implementation and high quality ongoing support as your business evolves.
- Minimize risk with our proven implementation methodology: TrueCommerce executes an industry-specific implementation methodology designed to minimize risk and consistently deliver successful implementations.
- Let us manage EDI mapping and custom coding: Our managed service offering eliminates complex EDI mapping and custom coding, as well as provides support at no extra cost.
DROP SHIPPING EASE
For organizations participating in drop ship vendor programs, the TrueCommerce EDI solution is built for handling the unique requirements of a drop-ship order management model. In addition to handling the unique workflow requirements within GP and automated inventory statuses (846), TrueCommerce offers an extensive library of pre-certified drop ship pack slip reports built specifically for each retailer and e-tailer’s unique compliance requirements.
- Meet pack-slip requirements: the TrueCommerce report library is already mapped to the specific fields within Dynamics GP and the EDI data attributes required to satisfy each retailer’s specific pack-slip report requirements including logo, terms and conditions, return policies, gift notes, etc.
- Onboard new drop-ship programs quickly: Our drop-ship reports help quickly onboard new drop ship programs and include updates to the report formats as retailers dictate changes.
- Streamline your shipment packing process: Pack-slip reports are printed as part of the shipment packing process to streamline this workflow step for high-velocity, low-margin drop ship orders.