Warehouse Management In The ClouD
AccellosOne Cloud WMS delivers best‐of‐breed warehouse management capability in a software as a service (SaaS) model utilizing enterprise cloud technology. Combining radio frequency and barcode technology with a robust, n-tier, Internet-based architecture, AccellosOne Cloud WMS delivers a powerful, scalable and flexible real-time warehouse management system that helps you boost productivity, reduce costs, shorten order fulfillment times, increase customer satisfaction and deliver a rapid return on investment (ROI).
Today your IT staff probably spends a majority of their time on infrastructure and maintenance activities. By leveraging AccellosOne Cloud WMS your IT staff can be reallocated to focus on strategic programs that help leverage new technology across your business. Accellos handles all the underlying infrastructure maintenance to ensure system availability and removes this burden from your team. This shift in IT focus will open your organization up for greater business agility in other areas.
What Makes AccellosOne Cloud WMS Different?
What sets Accellos apart from other solution providers with Cloud offerings is what is included in the standard offering. The solutions suite includes not only core WMS functionality such as picking, receiving, lot/serial tracking, stock locator and much more, but Accellos goes a step further by offering you a comprehensive suite of supply chain solutions. In the standard Cloud WMS package you will receive configurable dashboards, integrated reporting, appointment scheduling for your dock doors and carriers and document imaging that allows you to manage your electronic documents.
AccellosOne Cloud WMS offers seamless integration with many popular accounting/order-entry packages, including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, and NetSuite systems, to provide the warehousing link in your total supply chain solution. You can take advantage of our Cloud deployment options even if your ERP package is located in your offices.
Whether running from a single user’s browser or integrated into the corporate ERP for full company visibility, AccellosOne Cloud WMS is simple to operate as it was built using the latest in Microsoft .NET and Silverlight technology, creating an environment that is familiar to the user. Check out a case study or white paper to see how AccellosOne performs in the real world. Each page has several options to connect to a knowledgeable consultant if you have questions.
Key benefits of AccellosOne Cloud WMS include:
- Improving accuracy, efficiency and compliance by just 2-5% can result in increased capacity and hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual savings
- Modular design with integration-friendly architecture makes it simple to upgrade or add new modules, meaning you only pay for what you need
- Flexible subscription-based pricing
- Most functionality is provided out-of-box, minimal customization will help reduce implementation costs
- Complete warehouse inventory visibility with dashboard analytics, pivot tables and 75 prebuilt warehouse KPIs (e.g. monitor workforce productivity and order cycle time)
- Web-centric design gives you the ability to allow internal and external users visibility into the status of warehouse operations
- Role-based user-friendly interface that can be customized by the user for specific needs
- Technical administration such as back‐up and system availability monitoring provided by Accellos
- Software updates included as part of the service
- Standard integration to many accounting and ERP packages including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP BusinessOne, and NetSuite
- Excellent performance for 10-250 simultaneous warehouse users
- Typically 90 days to go live means faster ROI and higher profits
- Successful customers in the following verticals:
- Multi-channel, wholesale distributors, 3PL, retail, ecommerce, consumer packaged goods, medical device supply companies, food distributors, apparel and accessory distributors, publishers and more