Robust new version of Prophesy TMS software adds new integration and functionality
BLOOMFIELD, Connecticut – July 20, 2011 – Prophesy Transportation Solutions has announced the release of version 4.2 of Prophesy Transport TMS software.
The new release of Prophesy Transport features a number of enhancements and additions to the already robust product, including:
- Microsoft Bing™ Maps integration with the Accellos Prophesy Mileage module for easier route planning
- Integration with Accellos Image and with Acordex Document Imaging for seamless document imaging and rendition billing
- Carrier Tendering First Acceptance and Lowest Bid rules based on an initial mass distribution to multiple carriers
- Enhanced communication integration with Qualcomm® and Peoplenet offering web services, expanded macros functionality and landmarks
- Microsoft Bing Geocoding targeting latitudes and longitudes of destinations
“We are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive TMS solutions on the market today and to continue our investment into the evolution of our TMS suite of products,” said Bill Ashburn, Prophesy Vice President/General Manager. “Prophesy Transport version 4.2 offers enhanced integration with Microsoft Bing Maps, Qualcomm, Peoplenet, Acordex, and more to offer the latest in functionality to our valued users.”
About Prophesy Transport
Prophesy Transport equips users to execute faster, better and more reliably while providing the real-time, detailed insight that minimizes problems and maximizes revenue generation and profitability. Prophesy Transport provides automated tools to optimize the expertise of your people, reduce the amount of manual effort and inquiry, and perform to exceed expectations:
Carriers, Brokers, Shippers, and Multi-modal and Drayage companies rely on Prophesy Transport to automate personnel, resource-hungry and management-hungry processes end-to-end, optimizing operations for cost savings, efficiency and reliable delivery.