Leading provider of truckload dispatch software expands product line to address needs of less-than-truckload carriers, brokers
BLOOMFIELD, Connecticut – October 7, 2009 – Prophesy Transportation Solutions, Inc., an Accellos company, today announced the release of Prophesy Dispatch LTL, a powerful truck dispatch software solution tailored to less-than-truckload carriers and brokers.
Prophesy Dispatch LTL is the latest addition to Prophesy’s best-selling DispatchSeries product line, which includes the Prophesy Dispatch system for truckload carriers and brokers as well as a completely integrated suite of software products for the transportation industry.
Designed to address the complex business requirements of LTL freight management providers, Prophesy Dispatch LTL provides dramatic benefits in virtually all aspects of freight management. The solution includes modules for order management, asset tracking, rating and billing, carrier and driver settlements, online shipment tracking, fuel tax reporting, and more. All modules are fully integrated to share all necessary information, eliminating redundant data entry and reducing errors while improving overall efficiency and profitability.
“For several years Prophesy has been a leading provider of dispatch software to TL carriers and brokers,” said Prophesy Vice President Bill Ashburn. “We are excited to expand our offerings to address the specific needs of LTL carriers and brokers, now allowing these companies to take full advantage of the best dispatching technology in the transportation industry.”
The powerful features of Prophesy Dispatch LTL allow users to:
- Reduce dispatching costs and improve efficiency through rules-based automated processing
- Create least-cost loads using advanced load optimization
- Manage multiple deconsolidations and consolidations across multiple cross-docks
- Handle multi-mode movements
- Configure custom “shipping” and “accessorial” rates through the automatic rating engine
- Automatically compute “least-cost carrier” of multi-stop loads
- Securely administer salesperson and broker commissions
- Perform true LTL cost and revenue analysis at the individual leg level
- Retrieve automatic updates to trucks, drivers, trailers and freight locations
- Reduce tracing costs by tailoring order entry to match customers’ order processes
- Streamline operations with multiple pickups & deliveries for optimized or customer-specific routing
- Automatically send customer email notifications for pickups and deliveries
- Leverage online tools that allow customers to trace shipments over the Internet
- Seamlessly integrate with several accounting systems such as QuickBooks® Pro, Peachtree® Complete, Microsoft Dynamics™ GP, and MAS 90®/200