Cloud WMS: Why Your Warehouse will Prosper in the Cloud White Paper Released by Accellos
Latest white paper examines and compares Cloud-based vs. on-premise solutions for small and medium sized companies
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – November 21, 2013 – Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, today announced the release of its latest white paper titled, Cloud WMS: Why Your Warehouse will Prosper in the Cloud. This new white paper examines the idea that companies are moving their ERPs and supply chain business applications to the Cloud at the highest rate in history and warehouse management systems (WMS) are readily available for Cloud deployment.
This white paper gives an in-depth look at the newest industry trend of moving to Cloud-based supply chain management software and compares the benefits of deploying a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution vs. an on-premise, stand-alone warehouse management solution. Included within the white paper, are examples of annual savings and key competitive advantages gained by companies that have moved to the Cloud.
Points covered in this white paper:
- Cloud vs. on-premise comparison of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over five years
- A granular look at how Cloud WMS produces a Return on Investment (ROI)
- Increased agility with performance management
- In-depth comparison of benefits between Cloud and on-premise deployment
“Cloud based WMS is becoming a compelling option for many small and medium sized warehouses,” said Chad Collins General Manager and CMO, Accellos, Inc. “Cloud WMS can simplify implementation, remove the cost of annual upgrades and reduce the requirement on a company’s internal IT staff.”
This white paper is free, and available for download at:
About AccellosOne Cloud Warehouse Management System (WMS)
AccellosOne Cloud WMS delivers best-of-breed warehouse management capability in a hosted model utilizing enterprise cloud technology.
Key benefits of AccellosOne Cloud WMS include:
- Flexible subscription pricing
- Technical administration such as back-up, disaster recovery, and system availability monitoring are provided by Accellos
- Software updates included as part of the service
- Elastic computing resources
- The ability to personalize the system to meet needs of specific distribution centers
- Standard integration to many accounting and ERP packages including NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, and SAP Business One