Indiana-based tanning products leader replaces homegrown EDI software with industry-leading AX solution from vSync, an Accellos division, allowing rapid expansion into the lucrative retail channel
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – June 9, 2011 – Accellos has released a case study of its customer New Sunshine LLC. The case study illustrates how the Indiana-based tanning products leader replaced homegrown EDI software with the industry-leading AX solution from vSync, an Accellos division, allowing rapid expansion into the lucrative retail channel.
The study identifies several benefits that New Sunshine has realized since implementing the Accellos/vSync EDI solution:
- Eliminated the need to develop and maintain a custom EDI solution
- Direct, seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Savings/avoided expenses of $200K realized on personnel costs and efficiency gains
- Automation of mission-critical EDI processes
- Reduced paper-based processes
- Reduced processing errors
- Easier and more cost-effective to add new trading partners
- Consistent usage of customer business rules, requiring no human intervention
“EDI has become a critical part of our retailer relationships . . . To grow that base, it was a must, and we feel that we found the right solution for us with vSync,” said Brenda Horner, New Sunshine’s VP of Operations.
The full case study can be read at http://www.accellos.com/blog/edi/new-sunshine/.