Accellos One Pinpoint for AX Sweetens EDI Transactions in Frankford Candy’s Microsoft Dynamics Environment
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – October 20, 2011 – Accellos has released a case study of its customer Frankford Candy. The case study explains how the implementation of Accellos One Pinpoint EDI for Dynamics AX in Frankford Candy’s Microsoft Dynamics Environment has improved the company’s EDI capabilities and simplified dealings with its trading partner network.
Frankford Candy has identified several benefits since implementing Accellos One Pinpoint EDI for AX:
- Seamless integration with MS Dynamics AX
- Fully automated document flow
- Library of 1,000+ trading partner kits
- Simple in-house trading partner set-up
- Checkbox activated settings
- Easy compliance with unique requirements
- Extensible workflows and maps
- Significant time and money savings
- Outstanding service and support
“We can bring up a new trading partner in minutes, where before, it could involve weeks of frustrating back-and-forth among us, our EDI vendor and our trading partners,” says Executive Vice President Nathan Hoffman. “Major retailers have very specific ways of doing things, and Accellos’ EDI for Dynamics AX accommodates them all very nicely.”
The full case study can be read in this PDF.