For Immediate Release
Accellos Continues to Build Momentum in the Microsoft Dynamics® AX Market
Four new customers select AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics® AX in the second quarter
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – August 14, 2013 – Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, today announced that four new customers have selected AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics® AX as their strategic EDI solution.
AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics® AX is the only truly embedded EDI solution for Microsoft Dynamics® AX. Accellos’ approach provides business users with a simple and familiar experience for processing EDI documents within Dynamics AX. Accellos’ approach provides a highly configurable solution versus a solution that requires significant mapping and processing outside of Dynamics AX. EDI is a common business language used for orchestrating the movement of inventory throughout supply chains. With AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics® AX EDI transactions may be exchanged with customers, suppliers and third party logistics providers (3PL).
AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics® AX is a unique solution offering:
· The expertise and scale of an organization with nearly 400 EDI customers in the Microsoft Dynamics® market Only EDI solution embedded within Microsoft Dynamics® AX which provides a familiar user experience and reduces the learning curve for business users while taking advantage of native functionality built inside of Microsoft Dynamics® AX
· A cost effective “unlimited and direct” pricing model which allows our customers users to cap their ongoing cost of onboarding new business partners as their businesses evolve and by connecting directly with trading partners, our customers avoid paying incremental VAN fees or other transaction-based network fees
· Access to a complete library of trading partner documents without additional costs for maintaining compliance changes as business partners require their suppliers to modify their EDI documents, pack slip and label formats
· Only solution in the market that is part of a complete suite of supply chain applications including warehouse management (WMS), shipping and transportation management which provides a complete retail compliance solution for Microsoft Dynamics® AX users.
Recent customers who have selected AccellosOne EDI for Microsoft Dynamics® AX over competitive solutions include:
· Applegate Farms, a producer of natural and organic meats
· Gibson Brands, Inc. (f/k/a Gibson Guitar Corp.), makers of electric, acoustic and bass guitars including the famous Les Paul line
· Zebra Pen Corporation, a New Jersey based writing instruments manufacturer and distributor
“We are thrilled that so many buyers are recognizing the benefits of our strategy for Microsoft Dynamics® AX EDI solutions,” said Chad Collins, Accellos General Manager & CMO. “Our embedded approach leaves many users thinking they are using a native EDI module within AX. Also, our pricing model consistently results in a lower total cost of ownership over other AX EDI solutions.”
Accellos is a global provider of software solutions specifically designed for the unique needs of logistics service providers and midsized businesses. Over 3,000 companies trust Accellos to be the technology backbone of their global supply chains. Accellos provides solutions for warehouse management systems (WMS), third party logistics (3PL), fleet management, transportation management systems (TMS), trading partner integration (EDI), automated barcode data collection, parcel shipping, transportation optimization and supply chain business intelligence. Accellos solutions are built on the AccellosOne platform, a modern technology platform featuring a user-friendly interface and simplified technical administration. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.accellos.com.
All products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies in the United States and/or other countries.
# # #
Digital & Communications Marketing Manager, Accellos, Inc.