COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – February 16, 2010 – Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, today announced Accellos One Warehouse- Version 6.2, the latest iteration of their highly successful warehouse management system.
Accellos One Warehouse is an end-to-end suite of products aimed at increasing the productivity, efficiency, and visibility of activities that take place in a company’s warehouse and distribution operations. Seamlessly integrated with leading ERP systems from publishers like Microsoft, SAP and Sage, Accellos One Warehouse provides rapid ROI for companies with from two to several hundred warehouse workers.
The V6.2 release adds some asked for options to the already rich solution:
- Supervisory control for miscellaneous adjustments
- Integration to NiceLabel label printing software
- Labor standards for picking, receiving, material handling and cycle counts
- Enhanced key performance indicators
- Enhanced slotting capabilities
- Integration with Accellos One Slot
- Integration with Accellos One Workspace
“With Version 6.2 we’re continuing to accelerate our inclusion of advanced features and technology while at the same time delivering asked for improvements in the application”, said Ross Elliott, Accellos CTO.