Latest release of integration includes several enhancements and added functionality
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – July 7, 2011 – Accellos announced the release of Version 3.3 of its integration to SAP BusinessOne.
The new release of Accellos’ SAP integration includes several enhancements and added functionality:
- New functionality allowing processing of AR Reserve Invoices
- New warehouse assignment options for Production Order
- Enhanced RMA Draft Order processing and new options
- Improved Freight Charge processing
- Improved Transfer Confirmation batch processing
- Enhanced stock level checks during Sales Order processing
- User interface improvements
“SAP BusinessOne is an important part of our business and we are proud of the relationships and market share we’ve built in the SAP community,” said Ross Elliott, Accellos CTO. “We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our SAP BusinessOne integration allowing us to achieve our promise to continuously deliver more innovation to our customers.”
The latest version of Accellos’ SAP integration module is compatible with SAP BusinessOne versions 8.8 SP 00 PL 14 (or later) and 8.81 SP 00 PL 3, Accellos One Warehouse v6.2 and v6.3, Accellos’ integration framework v3.0.1, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, and .NET Framework 3.5.