Latest version of load building and route optimization solution adds several new features including carrier rating and selection
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – January 18, 2011 – Accellos, a leading provider of supply chain execution software solutions, today announced the release of Accellos One Optimize Version 2.3, its load building and route optimization software. Optimize 2.3 includes several new features that will appeal to companies looking to benefit from load building and route optimization paired with carrier rating and selection.
New features of Accellos One Optimize 2.3 include:
- Rate shipments for costs and charges and calculate profitability of shipments
- Full-featured LTL and TL rating system with user-defined rates
- Automatic “lowest-cost” or “preferred” carrier selection and rating
- Compare private versus public fleet costs
- Interactive decision support via profitability analysis and cost allocation
- Supports CPM, CWT, Flat rate, Pallet rating and more
- Supports fixed and variable stop-off charges, accessorial charges and fuel surcharges
- Advanced use of Shipping Modes and Equipment Codes
- Interface to Southern Motor Carrier’s RateWare XL for external tariff rating
- Interface to PC*Miler Web Services
“The addition of carrier rating and selection capabilities in the latest version of Accellos One Optimize will provide even more power and versatility to transportation and logistics providers using our load and route optimization solution,” said Ross Elliott, Accellos Chief Technology Officer.
Accellos One Optimize enables 3PL’s, distributors, retailers and manufacturers to maximize the effectiveness of their freight spend. It combines load building, optimization and routing decision support for least cost shipping, typically reducing total operating costs by 10 to 20 percent. It features a flexible, browser-based design and integrates to leading dispatch, ERP, WMS, and TMS systems.
Accellos recently issued a case study of its customer Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company, demonstrating how Accellos One Optimize has significantly reduced the company’s transportation costs and improved staff productivity by dynamically organizing its loads and routes for maximum efficiency. The full case study can be read at http://www.accellos.com/pigglywiggly.