Accellos Announces Latest Release of vSync EDI for Microsoft Dynamics AX
New version leverages Accellos One Nexus communications engine, Accellos One Pulse business intelligence, several other enhancements
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado – April 1, 2011 – vSync (an Accellos division), a leading provider of EDI compliance solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics® marketplace, today announced the latest release of their EDI for Microsoft Dynamics AX product. vSync’s latest release includes enhanced functionality and additional EDI document integration.
The new version of EDI for AX leverages Accellos One Nexus as the document gateway and communications engine and Accellos One Pulse, an extensible dashboard visibility tool that delivers real-time role-based views for key performance metrics.
The latest release includes the addition of industry standard Microsoft tools that provide greater flexibility and familiarity for Accellos’ customers and partners.
Some of the enhanced capabilities include the following:
- Enhanced order and pick list packing capabilities with peripheral device support for weight capture and pick & pack item validation
- Optional automatic pack slip posting after packing shipments and Advance Ship Notice submission
- Purchase Order change management automatically updates AX sales orders based on client, company or trading partner level change event rules as trading partners request time-sensitive changes to their orders
- Enhanced support for entire trading partner community regardless of document standard including ANSI X12 EDI, UN EDIFACT, XML, ASCII delimited, fixed position files and many others
- Graphical document mapping and orchestration tool provides greater flexibility for managing unique trading partner and business requirements
- Real-time analytics delivered to role-based dashboards through a web browser present key performance indicators using charts, grids and gauges
- Pre-packaged key performance indicators deliver analytics for AX data and the EDI order-to-cash lifecycle for critical and time-sensitive business documents
“We designed the EDI for AX product to deliver unmatched flexibility for managing EDI compliance and the addition of Accellos One Nexus strengthens one of our key differentiators and enhances the value our customers receive when leveraging our solutions for their supply chain community,” said Bill Knapp,
Accellos General Manager of the vSync Division. “vSync EDI for AX combined with Accellos One Nexus and
the vSync Transaction Network provides a robust and cost-effective solution that enables AX users to
leverage our expertise as a managed partner or leverage the toolset capabilities to extend and manage
their own trading partner community.”
About vSync EDI for AX
vSync EDI for Dynamics AX was built exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics AX to deliver the most flexible and
easy to use integrated EDI solution on the market and enhance the return on your investment for
Dynamics AX. vSync EDI for AX provides unmatched throughput and scalability for processing thousands
of critical business transactions daily across your enterprise.
About Accellos One Nexus
Accellos One Nexus offers a real-time trading partner network that accelerates partner adoption of
standards and drives overall compliance, operational efficiencies and tighter business relationships with
key business partners. Accellos One Nexus was built using proven technology to provide a scalable and
dependable platform for exchanging electronic business documents across your trading partner
community. Accellos One Nexus provides real-time access to the status of critical business transactions
throughout their lifecycle along with a complete archive of transactions for auditing and analysis.
Accellos, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a global provider of logistics, warehouse, thirdparty
logistics, transportation and mobile fleet management software solutions. The company addresses
the supply chain management and execution market with warehouse management systems for multiple
environments, including transportation management software and in-field mobile resource management
solutions. Accellos’ powerful supply chain execution solutions are easy to customize and implement,
providing customers with more innovation for less investment. For more information, email info (at)
accellos.com or visit www.accellos.com.
Microsoft, Dynamics, and AX are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in
the United States and/or other countries.
VP Marketing, Accellos, Inc.