CV60 Vehicle Mount Computer
Continuing Intermec’s legacy reputation of developing reliable terminals, the CV60 computer excels in the most adverse environments with full PC functionality. The CV60 terminal, either fixed or vehicle mounted, puts wireless supply chain management right where the data is—at the dock, on the warehouse floor, in the trailer or in the yard—for the toughest material handling applications.
The CV60 offers choices of either wired or wireless accessories. Because the CV60 has integrated Intermec’s own wireless scanning base station, it can support Intermec’s 1552 wireless scanners. By integrating Bluetooth™ technology in the CV60, the user has fewer accessories to install, cables to contend with and tethered wires to get in the way. This eliminates costly cable replacement and improves user satisfaction.
The modular design allows for the convenient swap-out of hard drives. By integrating dual-diversity antennas, mounting of the CV60 is streamlined. This industry-leading design also provides seamless network connectivity within the Enterprise. This saves time, lowers the cost of overall ownership and permits on-site personnel to upgrade hardware quickly and efficiently.
In addition, a brilliant 12.1” (30.73cm) high-resolution TFT SVGA color display simplifies user interaction with touch screen capabilities and color graphics.
With a choice of hard drive technologies, the CV60 excels in vehicle-mount environments. A uniquely designed vibration and shock dampening solution is offered for rotating drive applications, as well as an industrial grade solid state solution for the most demanding environments including freezing temperatures. The system can also avoid inadvertent shutdowns and power loss, common to material handling vehicles, with an uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
The cast magnesium housing of the CV60 received an IP65 seal rating. With a heated display option and chemically hardened glass that is 50% thicker than industry standard, the CV60 can withstand harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are a constant
State-of-the-art, industry-standard development tools, such as Microsoft’s .NET Compact Framework, Visual C++™, Visual Basic™, Java® and HTML™ can be used with CV60. The CV60 will also accommodate thin, thick or browser based applications.
With a cast magnesium housing, the CV60 is a rugged computer designed for real time data collection applications, using either a vehicle or stationary mount, in manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, and transportation environments.
- Height: 27.1cm (10.67”)
- Width: 34cm (13.4”)
- Depth: 9.5cm (3.7”)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lbs.)
Standard Operating Temperature:
- -20° to 50° C (-4o to 122o F) – Solid State 0° to 50° C (32o to 122o F) – Rotating
- Extreme Operating Temperature:
- -30° to 50° C (-22o to 122o F) – Solid State
- HDD (With heated display option)
- -30° to 70° C (-22o to 158o F)
- 5 % to 95 % RH Non-condensing
Shock and Vibration Protection:
- Withstands standard material handling vehicle environments. Meets or Exceeds
- MIL STD 810F
- Rain and Dust Resistance: Sealed to IP65
- (Dust tight and jetted water)
- Power: Choice of two external DC/DC converters 6-36 VDC input DC/DC for 12V – 24V systems (gas truck)
- 15-96 VDC input DC/DC for 24-72V systems (electrical truck)
- AC/DC Converter
- Uninterruptible Power Supply option for unstable power sources
- Memory: 128MB SDRAM standard; expandable to 256MB or 384MB; 512KB Flash
- Microprocessor: Intel P-III Ultra Low Power 800MHz embedded processor
- Display: Brilliant 12.1” Color TFT 800 x 600 SVGA; 100 degree viewing angle;
- 300 NIT; Heated Option
- User Interface: High resolution, resistive touch panel
- Windows CE .NET 4.2
- Windows XP Professional Edition
- Windows XP Embedded
Hard Drive Options:
- Solid State drive options for rugged, vehicle / freezer based applications
- Shock/Vibration dampening rotating drive option for stationary, standard temperature and select mobile applications
- 10BaseT/100BaseT Ethernet
- Supports Terminal Emulation (TE 2000) applications.
- Supports standard application environments including Win32 Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC), Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft .NET Compact
- Integrated Radio Options
- Wireless LAN
- Data Rates: Up to 54 Mbps per IEEE 802.11g
- Standards Compliant:
- IEEE 802.11g – 2.4 GHz
- IEEE 802.11b (2.4 GHz – DSSS)
- Radio Power: 50 mW
Security: WEP, WPA, 802.1x (EAP-TLS, TTLS, LEAP, PEAP)
Certifications: Wi-Fi, WPA, CCX Program
- FCC Part 15, CE mark
- Wireless PAN
- Integrated Bluetooth compatible module
- Antenna Options
- Integrated diversity antenna options for LAN, Bluetooth and bar code scanner.
- Remote patch LAN antenna
- Data Collection Scanner Support
- Tethered serial bar code scanner
- Tethered RFID scanner
- Integrated radio for wireless scanner support
- (2) Standard Serial Ports – DB9
- (2) USB Host ports v1.1
- (1) PS/2 Keyboard Port
- (1) Locking Power Input
- On / Off Switch
- Audio 3.5mm stereo jack
- Microphone In / Mono Output (VoIP ready) 2.5mm jack
- Internal Speaker / Beeper
- Accessible Expansion Slots
- One 6.4cm (2.5”) IDE drive bay
- One Solid State type II card Bus slot
- Powerful Intel™ P-III Ultra Low Power 800 MHz processor
- Choice of leading Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET and XP operating systems
- Bluetooth™ accessory support
- Brilliant 12.1” (30.73cm) TFT touch screen display
- Standard 802.11b/g radio with choice of wireless security protocols
- Integrated radio for wireless scanner support
- Extreme temperature option
- Compact, rugged design for industrial environments
*Bluetooth™ is a trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc., USA.