2475 Vehicle Mount Computer
The 2475 is a versatile, high performance and economical terminal for real-time data collection applications using industrial vehicles such as forklift trucks and stock pickers. It is ideally suited for applications such as receipts, cross docking and shipping.
Built to last with a compact die cast aluminum case, the 2475 complies with environmental IP54. The 2475 terminal is designed to withstand the punishments of the typical warehouse application such as constant shock, vibration and power fluctuations common to industrial vehicles. Beyond its ruggedness, the 2475 incorporates the latest IEEE 802.11b Wi-Fi certified radio for premium wireless LAN performance to deliver timely and accurate data for mission critical manufacturing systems.
With the 2475, applications can be developed using industry standard language tools; no proprietary languages to learn and support. The task is even quicker with EZBuilder™, a rapid application development and prototyping tool that requires no programming language expertise at all. The flexible architecture of the 2475 includes integration options for terminal emulation, client/server, or browser-based applications. And as a member of the 2400 family, the 2475 can utilize software that has been deployed to other 2400 terminals, such as the 2435 or 2415 handheld computers without modification.
As with all 2400 series terminals and computers, the 2475 supports the IEEE 802.11b and TCP/IP standards, and can be factory configured with VT/ANSI or IBM terminal emulation. All 2400 series computers support Microsoft® C/C++ programming for client/server applications, in addition to text based browsing via Intermec’s acclaimed dcBrowser™, and terminal emulation via Intermec’s TE2000 client application.
Additional options for the 2475 include a variety of cabled and wireless laser scanners, wands, up-to-2 MB of additional Flash memory and 2 or 4 MB SRAM for extended programs and data storage.
- Compact and economical solution for industrial vehicle mount applications
- Standard development and connectivity tools enable rapid deployment and maximize return on investment
- IEEE 802.11b RF connectivity delivers real-time supply chain information for manufacturing , warehousing, distribution and retail applications
- Wi-Fi™ compliance ensures interoperability and investment protection
- Fast and easy integration options for terminal emulation, client/server, or browser-based applications