- Managing 200+ clients in 14 warehouses
- Centralized server in WAN configuration
- Integration with multiple software systems (Oracle; MS Great Plains)
- Prophesy Transport
- Manufacturing/Packaging system
- Replicable implementation profiles
- Standardized workflow practices
- Standardized warehouse locations
- Efficient RF directed putaway, picking
- Precise inventory records
- Faster, less expensive cycle counting
- Client access to own inventory records
- Reduced customer service requirements
- Flexible Alerts, Notifications, Reports
- Dramatically reduced paper, printing costs
Based in Northern Kentucky, Verst Group Logistics, Inc. operates more than 4,000,000 square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing and contract packaging space. Verst Group operates in 14 owned and leased buildings spread across four states, also providing contract logistics management for a giant supermarket chain in three client-owned facilities.
Verst’s facilities vary greatly both in size and mission as also do the company’s customers, which include 20 categories of businesses and industries. The growing company found that its third party logistics software was not keeping pace with the company’s growth and diversification. Innovation had stalled and Verst faced an upgrade or replace decision.
Verst evaluated leading 3PL software solutions and selected AccellosOne 3PL Enterprise. Commencing in 2010, individual facilities were brought on board one-by-one and as of spring 2012, the software was operational at 10 of Verst’s 14 warehouses. The software is also interfacing with manufacturing/packing and integrated with AccellosOne Transport for transportation management.
AccellosOne 3PL Enterprise forms the core of a seamless software infrastructure that automates the flow of data among operations door-to-door and beyond. The payoff: streamlined operations, lower costs, improved labor efficiency, inventory and order accuracy, elimination of paper processes/input errors and the ability to accommodate customer requirements “on the fly.”