Accellos values its network of certified partners who deliver AccellosOne products across the globe. Accellos partners have been selected because they share our commitment to excellence in service, implementation, training and support. Accellos partners are experts in the fields of logistics, material handling, warehousing and distribution, and they understand that every distribution center is different. Accellos partners offer local, personal service and support to make sure that you receive the Accellos solution that meets your unique needs.
Why Partner with Accellos?
With thousands of customers all over the world, Accellos is a stable, professionally run organization in a position to lead the market for years to come. However, size only matters in affording us the scale we need to continue to be an innovative company. We are also small enough to place extraordinary value on intimacy with our customers. At Accellos we see ourselves as more than just your software provider; we see ourselves as your trusted supply chain partner that will work side by side with you to help you grow your business in an ever changing economic climate. Accellos can provide the industry knowledge and expertise to help you:
- Deliver the highest level of customer intimacy and satisfaction
- Compete effectively in the global supply chain marketplace
- Act as your supply chain partner to help you achieve and maintain profitable growth while supporting new market entry
Our senior leadership team has over 60 years of experience in the supply chain software space and has lead successful companies that have experienced significant growth alongside highly innovative, entrepreneurial cultures. We’ve aligned with the leading providers of enterprise software in the world including Microsoft, SAP, Sage, Infor, Netsuite and Acumatica.
Accellos offers three different partner programs: Referral, Selling, Practice
- Responsibilities include: opportunity identifications, limited qualifications, and formal registration of the lead.
- Responsibilities include: Accellos solution and branding marketing. Dedicated selling effort to include lead registration, opportunity identification, qualification, participations in product demonstrations, proposal preparation, and contract management. This is active involvement by the partner in the sales cycle either in taking the lead or in joint selling.
- Is a Selling Partner and is certified to handle product implementation based on an Accellos supervised Business Process Review (BPR). They may also be certified to provide support. This partnering level will require an annual sales volume commitment as well as product certification.
Are interested in becoming an Accellos partner? Start your journey today!
Meet some of the fine companies we work with:
Enterprise Software Partners:
- Sage Software Inc.
- PSC Inc.
- ADSS Global
- Axis Global
- Axis Integrated
- Effective Computer Solutions
- IARW- International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- IRTA- International Refrigerated Transportation Association
- IWLA- International Warehouse & Logistics Association
- OTA- Ontario Trucking Association
- Supply Chain and Logistics Canada
- Toronto Transportation Club
- WERC- Warehousing Education and Research Council